Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grub, Books, Bitches, News, Am I Coming In Loud and Clear?


So this is an amazing book. Duh, I bet you knew that.









So is this one! And I know it's a graphic-novel, duh.







Oh And Here is Some Delicious Grub I Made. Get Jealous Sucka!







This was a delicious buffalo-crab spread I made and smothered on some Italian Baguette from my local co-cop. Look at my green peppers pop, with some Canadian white-cheddar dripping all over it. I forget the name cuz' I'm so stupid.



 Oh and if you don't like that crabby shit. Check out the nasty Chili I made. Heirloom tomatoes, grass-feed beef (fing amazing), organic sweet onions and green beans, had to use a can of pre-cooked chili beans cuz I had too much other cool shit to do, but other than that, all high quality food-product. Believe Dat.


Oh and Don't Ya Dare Think I Left You Hanging On the Bitches




No comments:

Post a Comment